Tuesday 4 October 2016

Functional English WORK SHEET 1.4

Functional English WORK SHEET 1.4
Find out if there is any error in the use of Verbs in each of the following sentences and correct the errors:


a. Sita crys.
b. I writes a letter.
c. He fly kites.
d. Does I write a letter?
e. Ram does not tells a lie.
f. He never verifys the bills.
g. Is it rains?
h. We are seeing with our eyes.
i. Are you hearing a strange noise?
j. We are smelling with our nose.
k. I am feeling you are wrong.
l. The water is feeling cold.
m. How much am I owing you?
n. I am having a car.
o. I am understanding.
p. He is resembling his brother.
q. I am loving her.
r. I am believing in God.
s. The milk is tasting sour.
t. I am differing from you on this point.
u. He has gone to Jaipur last night.
v. He have gone to Jaipur.
w. They have been not reading since an hour.
x. Ram has gone two minutes ago.
y. He was ill since Monday.
z. She have just arrive.
aa. I had knew her for five years.
bb. If he has come to me, I would have helped him.
cc. If I had a pen, I will give you.
dd. She had not play.
ee. The train had departed before I reach the station.
ff. Had she warn you before?
gg. Ram had been waiting for me since two hours.
hh. Had Sita been not cooking since morning?
ii. It had been raining for last evening.
jj. He told that he has been writing a letter for the last one hour.
kk. Maya had already inform me.
ll. Gita not had been waiting for you since January.
mm. He gone to Jaipur.
nn. He just went to Jaipur.
oo. He did not went to Jaipur.
pp. Did he came yesterday?
qq. He were not going.
rr. You was making a noise.
ss. She did not asked me.
tt. Did he not reminded you?
uu. Were she not cooking?
vv. Were they playing not football?
ww. They have been not studying since an hour.
xx. He is resembling his brother.
yy. Let I go there.
zz. Will he not played?
aaa. If he will come, I shall go.
bbb. He will not be play tomorrow.
ccc. He will be staying here yesterday.
ddd. Ram shall not be playing football.
eee. Suchi will about to come.
fff. He will has been waiting for you for three days.
ggg. He will have finish his work by 8 p.m.?
hhh. Sarita go to office at 10 a.m. daily.
iii. She has been cooking meal from 7 a.m.
jjj. Nisha is playing Tabla for two hours.
kkk. Rani have just come from college.
lll. They have been residing here since four years.
mmm. Ram do his work in time.
******

No comments:

Post a Comment