Monday 7 August 2017

Functional English WORK SHEET 3.3

Functional English WORK SHEET 3.3
Correct the following sentences:
a. He behaves as if he was a king.
b. He saw that the clock has stopped.
c. The teacher observed that the earth moved round the sun.
d. The patient died before the doctor arrived.
e. If you would have practiced regularly, you would win the match.
f. If it will rain, I shall not attend the meeting.
g. Here is an University.
h. An European lives in my area.
i. It is an one-rupee note.
j. I have been waiting for him for a hour.
k. Higher we go, cooler we feel.
l. What to speak of running, he cannot even walk.
m. I dislike to see a film late in the night.
n. Young girl hesitate to talk to strangers.
o. You are never cent per cent sure of your success in a competitive examination.
p. When learning to swim, one of the most important things is to relax.
q. Prakash was leading a happy and leisurely life after his retirement from his service.
r. You, my son, is a god boy.
s. It is I who has done it.
t. He being an M.A., he is qualified for the post.
u. Between you and I neither of us is correct.
v. A man like I will not do it.
w. He and me are friends.
x. This is the best which we can do.
y. What is there which I do not know?
z. It is him who came to see us.

******

No comments:

Post a Comment