Monday 7 August 2017

Functional English WORK SHEET 3.4

Functional English WORK SHEET 3.4
Correct the following sentences:
a. Sita is more intelligent and wise than Rita.
b. He is a much strong man.
c. It is a much interesting book.
d. This is the most unique building that I have seen.
e. More than one employees were killed in the accident.
f. Each boy and every girl were given rewards.
g. I refuse meeting him.
h. I am looking forward to receive your reply.
i. He is used to work hard.
j. Make him to stand.
k. I saw him to cry.
l. You had better to ask permission from him.
m. I met no other man but Mr. Roy.
n. I know to write French.
o. He went to school for seeing the principal.
p. He was elected as President of our society.
q. I doubt that Ravi will come.
r. The flowers smelt sweetly.
s. The two first chapters of the novel are dull.
t. The doctor saw the pulse of the patient.
u. He told the truth.
v. Do not speak a lie.
w. Our team made a goal.
x. He is taking a bath.
y. I tell my prayers in the morning.
z. Peoples above seventy-five years of age are not allowed to travel by air.

******

No comments:

Post a Comment