Sunday 13 August 2017

Functional English WORK SHEET 4.1

Functional English WORK SHEET 4.1

Find out the common mistakes in the following sentences:
a. U.S.A. is a part of the American continent.
b. If he will come, I shall go.
c. If it will start raining, we shall get wait.
d. Most probably, he must have gone to the concert.
e. Possibly he must have gone to the show.
f. He is senior than me.
g. It is much kind of you.
h. It is such a story that would keep the reader spellbound. 
i. Though you will not like it but circumstances compel me to speak out.
j. He cut his finger by a razor blade.
k. An idea came in my mind.
l. He moves in rich people.
m. He reached safely in Delhi.
n. He was shouting on the top of his voice.
o. He was going on a hill.
p. He became glad.
q. We were discussing about the communal riots.
r. We went to watch the movie and enjoyed very much.
s. He gave a good speech on the occasion.
t. He went to somewhere.
u. They informed to the officer about the incident.
v. Ram married with Sita.
w. I love listening music.
x. These shirts are more cheaper than the other ones.
y. I am afraid to the dark.
z. I’m not very good for cooking.

******

No comments:

Post a Comment