Sunday 13 August 2017

Functional English WORK SHEET 4.2

Functional English WORK SHEET 4.2
Find out the common mistakes in the following sentences:
a. I am hearing that Sheetal is going abroad.
b. He is having a large family.
c. I have met him yesterday.
d. My son just got up.
e. He is working as a teacher since 1981.
f. I shall be angry if you will disobey me.
g. I shall send you a message if he will be selected for this profile.
h. I would accept the job if I am you.
i. Q. “How do you do?” Ans. “Thank you, very well.”
j. He told to me to come a little early.
k. We enjoyed at the theatre.
l.  Ramesh called him as a fool.
m. I made him to do that work.
n. The river has overflown its banks.
o. We have already discussed about the problem.
p. I have ordered for twenty copies.
q. We entered into the library.
r. He is awaiting for Ramesh
s. I am considering to buy a T.V. set.
t. The Police has arrested him.
u. He is suffering with fever.
v. He is angry upon me.
w. No news are good news now-a-days.
x. His furnitures need polish.
y. His poetries are excellent.
z. The gold is a precious metal.
aa. We usually have the dinner at nine.
bb. Can you speak the English?
cc. He does not go to the school regularly.
dd. He has two mother-in-laws.
ee. I bought two dozens bananas.
ff. He gave me two hundreds rupees.
gg. He started to Sri Lanka yesterday.
hh. He is not eligible to this post.
ii. He is good in painting.
******

No comments:

Post a Comment