Sunday 13 August 2017

Functional English WORK SHEET 4.3

Functional English WORK SHEET 4.3
Find out the common mistakes in the following sentences:
a. I have been ill from Friday last.
b. I cannot agree for this proposal.
c. I prefer tea than coffee.
d. He was sitting besides Rita.
e. He hit the dog by a stick.
f. His books have been translated in French.
g. You must reply his letter.
h. He died with fever.
i. Ramesh is senior than Sandhu.
j. I heard this news in the radio.
k. He was accused for theft.
l. He got down the train.
m. I saw three females.
n. Supposing if he doesn’t come, what shall we do?
o. This building is too beautiful.
p. My all children are in the United States.
q. Shakespeare is greater than any poet.
r. One should always do her duty.
s. My T.V. set is as good as my friend.
t. She not only lost her mother but also her father.
u. It is you who is responsible for this blunder.
v. Separation is a saddest thing.
w. This is only correct method.
x. Tiger in that cage is really dangerous.
y. Sky is blue.
z. I am going to the Delhi.
aa. He is Kalidas of India.
bb. He takes the coffee.
cc. Neither a car nor a bus go to that village.
dd. Ram as well as his brother were present there.
ee. Ramesh or his brothers is going to attend the function.
ff. Everybody agree with him.
gg. The number of cars in every town are growing.
hh. Politics are a social science.
ii. There are lots of fun in dancing.
******



No comments:

Post a Comment