Monday 28 August 2017

Functional English WORK SHEET 4.5

Functional English WORK SHEET 4.5
Change the Voice:
a. The field is ploughed.
b. A stone struck me on the head.
c. The money was lost.
d. The letter has just been posted.
e. Manners reveal character.
f. Little strokes fell great oaks.
g. My cousin has drawn this picture.
h. We expect good news.
i. People will soon forget it.
j. They opened the theatre only last month.
k. We prohibit smoking.
l. The guard refused him admittance.
m. Mr. Bharti teaches us grammar.
n. The manager will give you a ticket.
o. Who taught you French?
p. He handed her a cheque.
q. The dog was hit with a stick.
r. We saw you and him.
s. They asked me my name.
t. We refused them admission.
u. I bought the baby a doll.
v. They found him guilty of murder.
w. A thunderstorm often turns milk sour.
x. You cannot pump the ocean dry.
y. They saw the storm approaching.
z. He keeps me waiting.


******

No comments:

Post a Comment