Sunday 17 September 2017

Functional English WORK SHEET 4.9

Functional English WORK SHEET 4.9
Change the speech:
Benjamin: "I often have a big hamburger."
Hannah: "They live in Boston."
Tyler: "Ian doesn't invite girls to his parties."
Dominic: "She understands Japanese."
Sophia: "Bella doesn't collect stickers."
Robert: "Dennis often downloads the latest tunes."
Olivia: "Leroy is out riding his new waveboard today."
Luke: "I don't know what to do."
Lily: "Mr Jones is rude to Samantha."
James and David: "We have to go now."
Tim: "She works in an office."
Jessica: "I am going to clean the room."
Jeff: "They like the song."
Ian and Marvin: "We need new shoes."
Kathy: "He can speak Spanish."
Teacher: "Rachel has never been to Philadelphia."
Lucy to Gerry: "The train didn't arrive on time."
Emma: "I'm sitting on the chair."
Nick said to us: "Walter doesn't eat meat."
Holly: "Abby and Nathan will travel to Alaska."
Jane: "I play tennis every Saturday."
David: "There is an excellent band playing later on."
Christine: "I saw Amy at the bank on Monday."
The driver: "I'm going to turn right at the traffic lights."
Jonathan: "I've returned the dictionary to the library".
The doctor: "I'll send you the results as soon as they arrive."
Caroline: "Will you come to my party on Saturday?"
Shop assistant: "Are you looking for something special?"
Jack: "I'll lend you my grammar book if you think it will help.
Christopher said to me: "Do you want to dance?"
Betty: "When did you come?"
Mark said to me: "Has John arrived?"
Ronald: "Where does Maria park her car?"
Elisabeth: "Did you watch the latest film?"
Mandy: "Can I help you?"
Andrew: "Will Mandy have lunch with Sue?"
Justin: "What are you doing?"
Frank: "How much pocket money does Lisa get?"
Anne: "Must I do the shopping?"

******

No comments:

Post a Comment